Woolcock Institute of Medical Research offers APSR 2019 registration scholarship
The 24th Congress of the APSR will be held at the National Convention Center (NCC), Hanoi, Vietnam, fom 14–17 November 2019, hosted by the Vietnam Respiratory Society (VNRS)
The chosen spotlight of the congress is “Sharing updated knowledge and approaches in respiratory medicine” and the congress will be a platform for a line-up of expert speakers including top practitioners and opinion leaders from all around the world to exchange their clinical and scientific knowledge on screening and treatment of respiratory related diseases.
Under the MOU within VCAPS study between Bach Mai hospital and Woolcock Institute of Medical Research, Woolcock is pleased to offer 10 scholarships, USD 455 each, to cover registration expenses for Vietnamese scholars participating in the Congress.
- Scholarship is provided for researchers from Government agencies coming from Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city, Thanh Hoa, An Giang and Ca Mau provinces of Vietnam
- Having accepted paper on COPD and/or asthma, and/or tobacco control to be presented in the Congress
- The presentation is accepted by reviewers of VCAPS study to ensure high-quality
- Guarantee to submit a summarized report (approximately 250 words in English) on lessons learnt from the Congress
- Must register the APSR Annual Congress by the deadline set by APSR
Congratulations letter to the awardee will be sent by the APSR Congress Committee
The registration fee to participate in APSR 2019
Opportunities to participate in 5-year VCAPS study in Vietnam
Certification; prepared by the PCO
Recognition on website and news items
Photo and comment for Social Media
Recognition on History Wall
Abstracts must be submitted by the deadline 23:59 Vietnam time (UTC +7) on 15 JULY 2019 via link: https://airtable.com/shriHMsbu2TogiRRJ .
Further guidance on abstract application should be found at: https://apsr2019.vn/detail.asp?id=13180